Being efficient is key to getting jobs done on the farm. Farm Bureau Financial Services and UMASH understand this need and encourage farmers to be safe and healthy at the same time.
New to Farmfest this year is the Farm Bureau Financial Services Wellness and Safety Pavilion. It is a one stop shop to learn from over 25 exhibitors on various topics all in an effort to be efficient and to keep farmers, farm families and workers safe, healthy and injury free at the same time.
Knowledgeable representatives and organizations will be at the three day event to offer information and resources for all ages.
Here are a few stories that showcase some of what you will find at the Wellness and Safety Pavilion.
- U of M Extension Educates Youth in Farm Safety
- Walk the Walk with AgriSafe
- Agricultural Youth Work Guidelines
- Workplace Safety Consultation – Free Assistance for MN Farms
- Progressive Agriculture Safety Days
- Firefighters Could be Key to Farm Safety
- Roll Over Protection: It’s never too late to add rollover protection
- The Multiplier Effect – US Agricultural Safety and Health Centers at Minnesota Farmfest
- In the Interest of Safety – Minnesota Operation Lifesaver
- SAY What?