National Farm Safety and Health Week 2018
Cultivating the Seeds of Safety
September 16-22, 2018
#FSPartner #FarmSafety #NFSHW
JOIN THE 2018 FARM SAFETY PARTNER CAMPAIGN
UMASH is launching the 2018 Farm Safety Partner campaign to encourage agribusiness, industry, professional farm organizations and commodity groups, Extension offices, Ag Educators, FFA, 4H, community organizations, and others to share farm safety resources and promote safe work practices during September in support of National Farm Safety and Health Week (September 16-22, 2018).
It’s easy to become a Farm Safety Partner!
All you need to do is:
- Share farm safety information during the month of September 2018
- Tell us how you did that by completing our online Farm Safety Partner form
Benefits of becoming a Farm Safety Partner
- You can add value to the service you provide your clients, customers and members by sharing FREE safety resources they can use to train workers and family members and promote a culture of safety on their farm/ranch.
- Your unique relationship with employees, customers, clients may be influential in motivating behavior changes that result in safer work practices on and off the farm.
- Your efforts show that your organization cares about the safety and health of the farmers, ranchers, farm workers and farm families, the people we rely upon to feed our nation and the world.
- Your efforts will help us reach more farmers, ranchers, farm workers and others involved in agriculture with safety resources.
Farm Safety Partners will be recognized on the UMASH website and receive a Farm Safety Partner Certificate that can be displayed to show that you care about the health and safety of people working in agriculture.
Get started today!
In October, we will list the Farm Safety Partners on the UMASH website and Farm Safety Week Partner certificates will be sent via email.