As 2022 comes to a close, UMASH presents our 2021- 2022 Annual Report. This report provides a yearly snapshot of the work accomplished for farmers, farm families, and workers.
The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you can see.
In this 26-page report, you will find a summary of our Center’s research, outreach, engagement, and evaluation activities.
- What research have we accomplished to further safety and health in agriculture?
- How are resources and research findings delivered to our target audience?
- What methods of engagement prove to be most successful?
- How do we evaluate our projects and programs to determine?
- How are we making a difference in the lives of farmers and the overall agricultural communities we serve?
As UMASH moves forward to 2023 with our newly renewed center, we welcome your questions, comments, and insights into improving occupational health and safety for farmers in the Upper Midwest. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org