LOCATION: Alerus Conference Center
1200 South 42nd Street, Grand Forks, ND 58201
The Dakota Conference provides an opportunity for over 300 health care professionals, educators, and students to share strategies for building and sustaining healthy communities in North Dakota. It includes two and one half days of pre-conference workshops, keynote speakers, breakout sessions, poster presentations, evening workshops, and an awards banquet.
Why attend the Dakota Conference?
- Network with health care professionals
- Learn about current rural and public health issues
- Experience the collaboration of organizations, health and human service disciplines, and communities
- Get a taste of the professional side of being in health care
Who Should Attend
- Rural health care professionals
- Public health professionals
- Mental health professionals
- Social workers
- Administrators - nursing home, hospital and clinic
- Health professions
- All individuals interested in improving health care service in rural areas