12:00pm - 1:00pm
David I Douphrate PhD, MPT, MBA, CPE, CSP
University of Texas School of Public Health in San Antonio
The delivery of safety training content to workers in agriculture can be a challenging undertaking. This webinar will present a relatively novel approach to the delivery of safety training content to vulnerable workers in the dairy industry.
Webinar participants will
- understand the challenges associated with safety training among agriculture workers;
- distinguish between electronic learning (e-learning) and mobile-learning (m-learning);
- understand the benefits and challenges associated with m-learning in agriculture;
- understand basic approaches to delivery of safety training content using m-learning; and
- understand the challenges associated with training effectiveness evaluation.