March 7 – March 11, 2022
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Use hashtags #ASAP22 #KeepFarmsSafe #Prepare.Prevent.Protect.
- ASAP Week Promotional Toolkit
- ASAP Week Logos
- Subscribe to the UMASH email for agricultural safety news, events and safety resources.
The 2022 Agricultural Safety Awareness Program (ASAP) Week will be celebrated March 7-March 11. The theme for the week will be “Prepare.Prevent.Protect.” and will highlight a different safety focus each day of the week that affect rural farms, families and communities.
- Overall Theme: Prepare.Prevent.Protect.
- Monday: Livestock
- Tuesday: Cost of Safety-Finances
- Wednesday: Disaster Preparedness
- Thursday: Youth Safety
- Friday: Equipment Safety
This promotional toolkit, through a coordinated effort with the U.S. Agricultural Safety and Health Centers, has been developed to promote specific topics and provide safety resources that fit with the daily themes of ASAP Week.