Ensuring Respect, Combating Harassment and Improving Organizational Performance
MAY 3, 2018
The 2018 National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) Symposium was held Thursday, May 3 at Mayo Memorial Auditorium at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health.
The featured speaker was Fran Sepler, President of Sepler & Associates. The event featured a presentation by Ms. Sepler, a Q&A discussion, research poster session, and reception.
View the video below
Posters Presented by UMASH Researchers and Pilot Project Recipients
- Moe D. Liebenstein M. Sreevatsan S. Cramer G. Describing The Impact of Daily Exposure to Tetracycline by Dairy Cattle Hoof Trimmers of the Upper Midwest on the Prevalence of Multidrug Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Adesina A, Aboubakr H, Raynor PC, Goyal S, Torremorell M. Evaluating Aerosol Samplers for Characteristics Improving their Limits of Detection for Influenza Virus
- Kampa DK, Peterson CM, Moreno AL, Bender JB, Alexander, BH. The Farm Safety Champion: A Farmer’s Perspective
- Kampa DK, Peterson CM, Moreno AL, Bender JB, Alexander, BH. Implementing a Monthly Farm Safety Check Tool
- Alexander BH, Bender J, Keifer MC. Building Partnerships in Agricultural Health and Safety, Upper Midwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center (UMASH)
- Kampa D, Peterson C, Liebman A, Bender J, Alexander BH. Dairy Worker Safety: Moving From Problem to Solution
- McGovern PM, Saunders JB, Mcalpine, D. Stress and Resilience: The Impact of the 2015 Outbreak of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza on Minnesota Poultry Growers, Farm Workers and Industry Stakeholders
The NORA Symposium is co-sponsored by the Midwest Center for Occupational Health and Safety Education and Research Center (MCOHS) and the Upper Midwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center (UMASH).